TERM OF REFERENCE
|Position / Service:
|Title of the project:
|Civil society against corruption – from a local challenge to a European response!
|Type of contract:
|Service agreement – Communication Officer
|27.03.2023 – 31.12.2025
|29 working days
Background information ALTRI Centre
ALTRI is a non-for-profit organization of a scientific, research, professional and cultural nature, established in 2011. A.L.T.R.I aims to achieve, mainly through research, evaluation, awareness raising, advocacy and lobbying, as well as legal drafting, its objectives related to issues of good- governance, rule of law, decentralization, and EU integration, in light of approximation of the domestic legislation with the acquis communautaire. A.L.T.R.I Centre carries out its activities in accordance with Law no. 8788, dated 07.05.2001 “On Non -Profit Organizations”, its Statute and its Foundation Act. The Centre is registered in the Non- Profit Organizations Register of the Tirana Judicial District Court, by Decision no. 705, dated 16.12.2011. A.L.T.R.I has implemented several projects contributing to good governance, strengthening the rule of law, increasing the transparency, efficiency and accountability of the public institutions, legal information and education of the citizens, and supporting public institutions in the process of improvement of the legislation and drafting of legal acts.
With the support of European Union, Albanian Helsinki Committee (AHC) in partnership with Albanian Legal and Territorial Research Institute (A.L.T.R.I Centre) and Friends of Europe, from January 2023 has started the implementation of the initiative “Civil society against corruption – from a local challenge to a European response!” This initiative is implemented for a period of 36 months, until December 31, 2025. The main goal of the initiative is to enhance the role of civil society in participating, monitoring, advocating and raising awareness for better policymaking processes in the framework of Albania’s EU accession.
The planned activities will work towards achieving specific objectives as following:
- Enhance transparency, openness and accountability as well as institutional capacities and commitment in tackling corruption.
- Empower civil society organizations in Albania to contribute in policymaking processes that address corruption, good governance and justice issues enabling a better environment for Civil Society.
- Increase exposure of Albania’s commitment and achievements in the fight against corruption and justice in the regional and European level.
Purpose of the service
In the framework of the initiative Civil society against corruption – from a local challenge to a European response! ALTRI Centre requires a communication officer in order to ensure the visibility of the project to the highest standards as required by the European Union.
Roles and responsibilities that candidates must fulfil:
For the implementation of the project, ALTRI Centre seeks the services of a communication officer who will be responsible for:
- Will revise the Communication Plan (CP) in the framework of the project;
- Will be responsible for organizing the communication and outreach activities according to the CP;
- Will draft together with the contracted experts and entities the content for the information materials that will be produced for the implementation of the information campaign (logo of the initiative, roll up, slogans, online posters, online leaflets, promotional video of the initiative etc).
- Will be responsible for organizing communication and information activities, including the preparation and publication on dedicated pages on the social networks (FB, Instagram, You Tube) of the initiative updates on project activities and the preparation of content for the public information campaign (Facebook ads, posts on Facebook,).
- Will support the contacted entity on conceptualizing and developing the platform with visibility elements and several materials.
- Will be responsible on promoting the created platform (interviews in national and local media, social media publications, TV spots etc) and conducting the campaign in 10 regions of the country in order to encourage CSOs and other stakeholders to register in the platform;
- Will also assist the Program Manager in collecting project indicator data.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of previous work experience;
- Experience in digital marketing, bloggers and journalism;
- Previous experience in working with social media;
- Excellent knowledges on online tools and social networks;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines;
Interested applicants must submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Financial offer according to the table below:
Applications submitted will be evaluated:
- Technical Ability (70%)
- Financial Offer (30%)
For any further information please contact the address below:
The deadline for submitting the application is March 23, 2023.
The application can be sent in a sealed envelope or by email to the following addresses:
With sealed envelope:
Term of Reference: Communication Officer
Rruga “Asim Zeneli”, Nr.15, Tirana, Albania