TERMS OF REFERENCE
PR AND COMMUNICATION EXPERT
|Position||PR And Communication Expert|
|Project Title||Call for communication expert in the framework of the Human Trafficking in The Digital Age!|
|Location:||Shkodër, Durrës, Kukës, Vlorë, Fier, Berat|
|Start of assignment||21.09.2021|
|End of assignment:||31.08.2022|
|Duration of assignment:||28 working days|
General information about ALTRI Center
The Albanian Institute for Legal and Territorial Studies (A.L.T.R.I Center) is an organization established in 2011. Since its establishment A.L.T.R.I. with the support of various donors, has implemented several initiatives that contribute to the good governance of the country and respect for human rights, through increased transparency, accountability of institutions, information and civic education.
With the support of GIZ Albania, the Regional Project for Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, the A.L.T.R.I Center has started implementing the initiative "Trafficking in human beings in the digital age". The purpose of this initiative is to strengthen the resilience of the community through information and education on trafficking in human beings with a special focus on preventing online trafficking of young people as well as harassment and exploitation of girls and women.
ALTRI Center is looking for communication experts, who will be responsible for conducting the awareness campaign, for the preparation of information materials and updating the social networks of the ALTRI Center within the project.
Duties and responsibilities
- Will be responsible for organizing the communication and outreach activities according to a visibility plan that will include: using of web site and social media pages and accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) of ALTRI;
- Will also assist the Program Manager to collect project indicator data;
- Will draft together with the contracted experts the content for the information materials that will be produced for the implementation of the information campaign (leaflets, the contents of awareness video; the contents of the local interviews;
- During the awareness campaign, will be responsible for organizing communication and information activities, including the preparation and publication of social media updates on project activities and the preparation of content for the public information campaign (facebook ads, posts on facebook,). It will also assist the Program Manager in collecting project indicator data.
- University degree in a relevant field;
- At least 10 years of previous work experience;
- Experience in writing articles; bloggers and journalism;
- Previous experience in working with social media;
- Excellent knowledges on online tools and social networks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian language, and computer literacy.