TERMS OF REFERENCE
HUMAN TRAFFICKING EXPERT
|Position||Human Trafficking Expert|
|Project Title||Call for human trafficing expert in the framework of the project
“Human Trafficking in The Digital Age!”
|Location:||Shkodër, Durrës, Kukës, Vlorë, Fier, Berat|
|Start of assignment||21.09.2021|
|End of assignment:||31.08.2022|
|Duration of assignment:||38 working days|
General information about ALTRI Center
The Albanian Institute for Legal and Territorial Studies (A.L.T.R.I Center) is an organization established in 2011. Since its establishment A.L.T.R.I. with the support of various donors, has implemented several initiatives that contribute to the good governance of the country and respect for human rights, through increased transparency, accountability of institutions, information and civic education.
With the support of GIZ Albania, the Regional Project for Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, the A.L.T.R.I Center has started implementing the initiative "Trafficking in human beings in the digital age". The purpose of this initiative is to strengthen the resilience of the community through information and education on trafficking in human beings with a special focus on preventing online trafficking of young people as well as harassment and exploitation of girls and women.
The ALTRI Center is looking for an expert on victims of trafficking, who will be responsible for drafting reports / materials / holding meetings with responsible actors within the project implementation.
Duties and responsibilities
- The expert will be responsible for conducting meetings with stakeholders involved in establishing cooperation;
- Will be responsible for the drafting of information materials as well as for the drafting of the school curriculum on information and awareness-raising activities on trafficking in human beings;
- Development of open days in schools (6) and multidisciplinary centers (6).
- Development of open lectures and preparation of materials;
- Conducting television interviews;
- Realization of the podcast scenario.
- University degree in law;
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and international standards of human rights, with a specific focus on trafficking victims;
- Very good writing skills;
- Previous experience in legal drafting;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and under time pressure;
- Other academic qualifications in the legal area would be an asset.