TERM OF REFERENCE
Subject for the realization of a promotional video
|Position / Service||Subject for the realization of a promotional video|
|Title of the project||Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im)Possible Mission!|
|Supported by:||World Vision|
Background information ALTRI Center
ALTRI is a non for profit organization of a scientific, research, professional and cultural nature, established in 2011. A.L.T.R.I aims to achieve, mainly through research, evaluation, awareness raising, advocacy and lobbying, as well as legal drafting, its objectives related to issues of good- governance, rule of law, decentralization, and EU integration, in light of approximation of the domestic legislation with the acquis communautaire. A.L.T.R.I Centre carries out its activities in accordance with Law no. 8788, dated 07.05.2001 "On Non -Profit Organizations", its Statute and its Foundation Act. The Center is registered in the Non- Profit Organizations Register of the Tirana Judicial District Court, by Decision no. 705, dated 16.12.2011. A.L.T.R.I has implemented several projects contributing to good governance, strengthening the rule of law, increasing the transparency, efficiency and accountability of the public institutions, legal information and education of the citizens, and supporting public institutions in the process of improvement of the legislation and drafting of legal acts.
With the support of World Vision Albania and the co-financing of the European Union, A.L.T.R.I Center has started the implementation of the initiative Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im)Possible Mission!. The purpose of this initiative is to create community service models on human rights and improve the standards of living for the vulnerable group throughout the provision of legal support with regard to social services accessibility. The implementation of this initiative is foreseen as a priority in the Action Plan of the Public Legal Education Strategy 2021-2023. This project will last 10 months and will extend to the Municipality of Kukes, in 5 administrative units, in the Municipality of Lezha in 5 administrative units and in the Municipality of Kurbin in 2 administrative units.
The main activities of this project are as follows:
- Creating the network with selected municipalities and Civil Society Organizations in these municipalities in order to identify groups in need who are beneficiaries of social services provided by the municipality and who will also benefit from legal services provided from the project;
- Creation of a network of young people (students of the Faculty of Law in Shkodra) who will be trained by the experts of the ALTRI Center in the framework of providing primary legal aid to groups in need;
- Provide primary legal aid to vulnerable groups through deepening their knowledge on human rights and social services, mechanisms that ensure their access to these services as well as through support and legal guidance to enable accessing these services;
- Organizing forums where the engaged youth will present the results and challenges of this initiative as well as the steps to be taken in the future.
Purpose of the service
In the framework of the initiative Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im)Possible Mission!", ALTRI Center requires a subject who makes professional videos.
Roles and responsibilities that candidates must fulfill:
For the implementation of the project, the ALTRI Center requests the services of an entity which will be responsible for:
Realization of a promotional video which will contain information about the project; raising awareness of citizens on the provision of primary legal aid; moments during the activities according to the following criteria:
- Continuous eye autofocus mode called Eye AF with High Tracking ability;
- Informative graphics, subtitles (Albanian or English), background music, voiceover;
- Multiple 4K video modes: 4K/24p oversampled from 6K sensor output, or 4K/30p;
- RAW Formats: RAW (14-bit ARW), C-RAW
- Shutter: 1/8000 to 30 seconds
- Storage: 2x SD 32 & 64 GB
- Slow Motion HD Video: 120 FPS
- Video Compression: AVCHD / MP4 Compression with 4:2:0 sampling
- HDMI Output: 8-bit with 4:2:2 sampling;
Interested entities must send the financial offer as well as the NIPT for the realization of the video according to the above criteria.
Applications submitted will be evaluated by the financial bid.
For any further information please contact the address below:
The deadline for submitting the application is January 31 2021.
The application can be sent in a sealed envelope or by email to the following addresses:
- With sealed envelope:
Term of Reference: Subject for the realization of a promotional video
Rruga “Asim Zeneli”, Nr.15, Tirana, Albania