TERMS OF REFERENCE
SUBJECT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF INFORMATION MATERIALS
|Position / Service||SUBJECT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF INFORMATION MATERIALS|
|Title of the project||Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im) Possible Mission!|
|Supported by:||World Vision|
Background information ALTRI Center
ALTRI is a non for profit organization of a scientific, research, professional and cultural nature, established in 2011. A.L.T.R.I aims to achieve, mainly through research, evaluation, awareness raising, advocacy and lobbying, as well as legal drafting, its objectives related to issues of good- governance, rule of law, decentralization, and EU integration, in light of approximation of the domestic legislation with the acquis communautaire. A.L.T.R.I Centre carries out its activities in accordance with Law no. 8788, dated 07.05.2001 "On Non -Profit Organizations", its Statute and its Foundation Act. The Center is registered in the Non- Profit Organizations Register of the Tirana Judicial District Court, by Decision no. 705, dated 16.12.2011. A.L.T.R.I has implemented several projects contributing to good governance, strengthening the rule of law, increasing the transparency, efficiency and accountability of the public institutions, legal information and education of the citizens, and supporting public institutions in the process of improvement of the legislation and drafting of legal acts.
With the support of World Vision Albania and the co-financing of the European Union, A.L.T.R.I Center has started the implementation of the initiative Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im)Possible Mission!. The purpose of this initiative is to create community service models on human rights and improve the standards of living for the vulnerable group throughout the provision of legal support with regard to social services accessibility. The implementation of this initiative is foreseen as a priority in the Action Plan of the Public Legal Education Strategy 2021-2023. This project will last 10 months and will extend to the Municipality of Kukes, in 5 administrative units, in the Municipality of Lezha in 5 administrative units and in the Municipality of Kurbin in 2 administrative units.
The main activities of this project are as follows:
- Creating the network with selected municipalities and Civil Society Organizations in these municipalities in order to identify groups in need who are beneficiaries of social services provided by the municipality and who will also benefit from legal services provided from the project;
- Creation of a network of young people (students of the Faculty of Law in Shkodra) who will be trained by the experts of the ALTRI Center in the framework of providing primary legal aid to groups in need;
- Provide primary legal aid to vulnerable groups through deepening their knowledge on human rights and social services, mechanisms that ensure their access to these services as well as through support and legal guidance to enable accessing these services;
- Organizing forums where the engaged youth will present the results and challenges of this initiative as well as the steps to be taken in the future.
Purpose of the service
In the framework of the initiative Young Lawyers for Social Services – (Im)Possible Mission!", ALTRI Center seeks an entity which has in the focus of its activity the design and production of information materials and the production of Posters.
Roles and responsibilities that the subject must fulfill:
For the implementation of the project, the ALTRI Center requires the services of an entity which will be responsible for:
- Designing the information materials in collaboration with the project manager;
- Printing of information materials A4 color, 130 gr, mat, double side, 6000 piece;
- Poster design;
- Printing posters; Formati 40cm x 60cm, A2,140 gr, outdoor ink, ecosolvent, 150 piece.
Interested entities must submit the financial offer as well as the NIPT for the above mentioned products.
Applications submitted will be evaluated by the financial bid.
For any further information please contact the address below:
The deadline for submitting the application is November 13, 2020.
The application can be sent in a sealed envelope or by email to the following addresses:
With sealed envelope:
Term of Reference: SUBJECT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF INFORMATION MATERIALS
Rruga “Asim Zeneli”, Nr.15, Tirana, Albania