Title: Finance Manager
Start of assignment: 01.12.2017
End of assignment: 30.05.2019
Description of the project
ALTRI Center, in co-operation with the “Justice for All” Coalition, will draft a project proposal on “Enhance Citizen Access to Justice through Public Legal Education” in response to the call of Save the Children and the Center of Integrated Law Services and Practices in the framework of the project “The Civic Engagement for a Functional Judiciary System and Access to Justice in Albania” funded by the European Union.
The project will be implemented by ALTRI, in cooperation with the Albanian “Justice for All” Coalition and aims to expand and enhance citizens’ access to justice by completing the legal and regulatory framework for public legal education in Albania and taking the first steps that lead to implementing this legal framework. To achieve this goal, ALTRI and the Coalition will: (1) Assist the Parliamentary Commission on Legal Issues, Public Administration, and Human Rights to develop the first National Strategy on Public Legal Education (NSPLE) in Albania; (2) Assist the public institution responsible for implementing NSPLE, to develop the National Action Plan (NAP) for NSPLE; (3) Train main public institutions mandated to implement NSPLE and NAP; and (4) Conduct a public information campaign on NSPLE and NAP, targeting citizens throughout Albania, with particular attention paid to disadvantaged groups of citizens. The proposed project will last 18 months and the work with the Parliamentary Commission on Legal Issues will take place in Tirana, while many of the proposed activities will be conducted throughout Albania.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounting of invoices;
- Pursuing the requirements under the terms of the contract and supplementing the supporting documents;
- Implementation of the project according to its plan;
- Detailed control of expenses and monthly income;
- Realization of financial reporting.
- Degree in finance;
- Minimum 10 year experience in the profession;
- Be familiar with the new National Accounting Standards;
- Have good knowledge of the Finance 5 program;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Albanian language, and computer literacy.
The finance manager will be engaged 33% of the working time.
The interested candidates may send their CVs until 8th of November, at 17:00, to the e-mails firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com or send the hard copy to the address Rr. “Asim Zeneli”, no. 15, Tirana, Albania.